ENTRY OPPORTUNITIES AT SARAR
We are looking for Full time and Part time sales associates who are passionate and driven to create an exceptional experience for our customers located within our stores in
Send Resumes to Retail Director Mr. Tufan Aksahin,
The Sales Associate generates sales and cultivates customer loyalty by ensuring customer relationships are created and maintained while ensuring a neat, clean and organized store. Sales Associates are responsible for creating an exceptional Brand experience in the store and are expected to perform a variety of cross-functional tasks as assigned by the Manager on Duty or as needed.
- Displays a “customer is the priority” mindset at all times
- Consistently treats all SARAR customers and employees with respect and contributes to a positive work environment
- Accountable to contribute to the achievement of store goals and results
- Upholds the commitments to the company’s processes, values, and Code of Business Conduct
- Collaborates with store team to develop innovative solutions to business needs
- May flex between the customer or support roles as needed by the business
- Meets or exceeds Company expectations of customer service throughout the store: genuine/authentic interactions, offering solutions or ideas to customers, providing guidance on product fit and style.
- Communicates customer feedback and opportunities with the management team to improve the overall customer experience
- Offers current style advice and is knowledgeable on trends as well as the products we offer
- Performs various product placement, replenishment, and recovery tasks to maintain a visually appealing, easy shopping experience for our customers
- Are confident and motivated by the opportunity to interact with customers while helping them bring their individual styles to life
- Have strong communication, influencing and time management skills
- Enjoy being part of a team environment
- Preferably have previous retail and/or customer service experience
- Have availability and flexibility to work nights, weekends, store openings and closings, to meet the needs of the business
- Can safely lift 30 lbs. and can maneuver throughout the sales floor and stockroom
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, and weekend shift.
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work people assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties are listed is not significant.